Water Use Agreement

All water pipes that extend outside the rented campsite require a water use agreement for the rented campsite. When treated water is used, a treated water use contract is concluded between the owner and the city, which includes the terms of the service, and prior to connection, a number of approved irrigation plans are required. Resale or subsequent reuse of the recovered waterThe resale or subsequent reuse of the recovered water is not permitted and will result in the termination of the agreement for the use of the recovered water. If there is an acceptable way to remove greywater, the waterline may remain in place provided that an agreement to use the required water is obtained. The terms of the project can be found in the details of the treated water use agreement. .