Sample Child Support Agreement Letter Philippines

I live here in Japan with my four children. Last year, my husband issued his visa and immigration does not renew his visa, which is why he returned to the Philippines. at the moment he is in Bahrain and working as an ofw. I would like to make a request for accommodation for children. Can I file here in the next Philippine immigration? Or do I have to go back to the Philippines to file the case? Hello. Please help us. I have an illegitimate 9 Y.O. daughter with my ex. Ex is married and they live with his parents. He works as his father`s personal assistant/driver and I have no idea what salary he receives or if he is paid. His family is supported by his parents. He recognizes our daughter, but we don`t have written confirmation.

I tried to ask him for family allowances last year, but he only gave P3000. I didn`t bother to ask anymore, because I was really tired and stressed to ask him. Is there anything else I can do? He knows someone I know too, so he can really give family allowances if he wants, but he never did it for nine years. This month, he contacts me to ask me to see my child and wants to spend time with her. What right does he have? He has a big face, I swear. What legal measures can I take? Note, however, that the application of this agreement abroad is difficult. Hello! I have been raising my child for two years. Her father was a sailor, and her crab garden goes directly to her mother, she sent me 4k a month, which is very low for an 8-year-old who is in grades 2 to 3. Your tuition fees are 4000 to 5000 per month, plus allowances, transportation, medications, etc.