Well, it’s that time again. Time for the annual condition inspection! The good news is that there was nothing to fix this year. Just run the compression tests, open all the access panels, lube the pivots and put it back together and return to service. The only new change I made, was to remove the
I thought I would share some info about my new tailwheel install. In searching around the net and on the Kitfox forum I was not able to find much concise information about how to do the finer points of setup etc. So here’s what I learned… First up, I needed to replace my tailwheel spring
Nice day for flying!